Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Please not make me cry anymore i'm running out of tear

The day is so gloomy, for me to breathe is geting hard
Tears break the scilence of a borken heart
No signs of your return form the day we were apart
How will an angel know the pain of a broken heart
Guess how i'm living without the air i breathe
Guess how i'm living without my heat
Guess how i'm living without you for me to see
Please, please, please my love come back to me
I dont want to die now for you i shall miss
come back ot my life it will bring some bliss
i promise i would never leave your sight
id be your shadow each and every day, even every night
See the pain in my heart on my eyes
without a single sight it only cries
please not hurt me more my dear
please not make me cry anymore i'm running out of tear

No comments: