Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Life without you

Thy words are like one sharp knife they make me cry
Are you really like that or in front of your friend you feel shy
I really don’t want to be far from you
But it’s hard for me to judge you now
After the words that has come form you mouth
I’m afraid that I don’t have space in your heart
I don’t want to lose you don’t want to be apart
How shall I tell that I love you so much, how?
I’m afraid of losing you so ill rather
Be happy as I’m now
And never tell
I’m just happy that I met you weather ill pass this test or fail
I don’t know why but I fell in love with you at first sight
Haven’t had good sleeps since that night
Life has just dragged me to whatever it wants from me
Its has made me blind of everything and left you for me to see
I want you in my life so bad
If it was for me to decide what I want in my life
You were the only thing I ever had
But I can’t do that so I’m like this I’m so sad

No comments: