Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fear of the stare

Thy eyes are as beautiful as a nice and fresh red rose
Every time you are in front of my feeling for you grows
You’re to beautiful, ones that are made to see
Am I that bad that you stare that hard at me?
When I see you in front of me
My mind stops so does my vein
The way you stare at me gives me laugh as well as pain
Those time when you are in front of my eyes
Wish I could fly like all those flies
To be with you like all those who surround you
But remember that ill always be true
I don’t have to be with your for that I don’t care
All I want to say is please don’t stare
I don’t want you to be in love with me
I love you so much that I can set you free
I love when you’re happy I love your beautiful smile
I can’t stay away from you a while, how to think about an exile
I want to talk to you, but I’m full of fear
Life’s just stared being happy I don’t want to end it here
It had been long since I last had fun
Life was as dark as moon less night finally I’ve found sun
Now I’m happy again and hope ill always be
As I have you in front of me for me to always see….

No comments: