Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Appreciating thy beauty

Thy eyes are one of kind
As shiny as diamonds that are hard to find
Thy smile reminds me of the beauties of fresh red rose
Thorough your long beautiful hair my sight flows

Oh dear God, what have you done
Her beauty might be affected remove the sun
I don’t need sun as I have in my sight a beautiful moon
To just have seen her, is that my boon
Why does your beautiful lips don’t move for me
Are you only made for me to see?
Just to see you the way you walk makes my day
I don’t need any luck if you’ll pass through my way
I’m just dreaming you and me togetherIf that would be true,
I’ll be with you foreverThe nights are dark and days are cold
Are you so damn precious for me to hold?
I don’t know why you don’t talk to me
Oh dear God, what have you doneHer beauty might be affected remove the sunI don’t need sun as I have in my sight a beautiful moonTo just have seen her, is that my boon Why does your beautiful lips don’t move for meAre you only made for me to see?Just to see you the way you walk makes my dayI don’t need any luck if you’ll pass through my way I’m just dreaming you and me togetherIf that would be true, I’ll be with you foreverThe nights are dark and days are coldAre you so damn precious for me to hold? I don’t know why you don’t talk to meI won’t charge you anything, talking to me is for freeI won’t charge you anything, talking to me is for free

No comments: