Monday, November 15, 2010

Everyday

I know what those pictures are for 
That you change around almost every day 
You know that I've built a house of my own 
You know that I've blocked the sun 
I've lost the will to burn myself 
I've lost the will to walk 
But,  still there's a part of me that searches you 
Almost everyday Just to look at that pictures  
That you change around almost every day   
I know what those pictures are for 
I know what do you want  
Even though the wind has blown away  
The last dried leaf of hope that I had 
You know what I'm made off 
You know what I live off  
You know me more that 
I ever should have let you 
And I love you more than you ever should have let me 
And there's nothing 
I can do So can't you  
But If the heart ever silently speaks to you 
Of the pain that I endure when I have to see 
The guy who's holding you 
 Almost everyday 
But you know that  
No matter what I will 
Do what you want me to do  
Almost everyday   
Just to look at that pictures  
That you change around almost every day

No comments: